l have been a part of a few successful wildlife rescues and educate people on wildlife and environmental issues. We have helped in issues to save wetlands, woodlands etc.to save the precious life within. It is well worth the effort. We can all learn to live and work together. Education is the key. In 2011 I won an education award from Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority for the work and photography I do. Habitat is fast disappearing and with it, many species are also declining in numbers. So many species can actually tell us the health of our environment and alert us to problems we need to know about. They all need to be protected.

Jen's Creative Photography

For the more domestic side of my work, for example, pet photography, babies and other photo shoots, please go to
Jen's Creative Photography

Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Red Fox Kit

I am blessed with the wildlife that surrounds me. However more and more habitat is disappearing. This young kit is surviving amongst people now. Some accept it and some not so much. And some even go after them after dark with intend to harm or worse. Thanks to our local police we seem to have that under control. For now. Its called neighborhood watch.And more police presence. How anyone could hurt any living thing is beyond me. I was raised around wildlife. Learned to appreciate it and respect it early in life. Best thing my parents ever did for me. And I did for my kids. Unfortunately with more and more people and less habitat for us all. This fox's life is now a challenge to survive. It really is heartbreaking.And as long as I am here,I will continue to educate people on how to live with wildlife in hopes we can all make a difference. I have reached a lot of people. Unfortunately there are some out there that you never will. Tis a cruel world.







No comments: