l have been a part of a few successful wildlife rescues and educate people on wildlife and environmental issues. We have helped in issues to save wetlands, woodlands etc.to save the precious life within. It is well worth the effort. We can all learn to live and work together. Education is the key. In 2011 I won an education award from Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority for the work and photography I do. Habitat is fast disappearing and with it, many species are also declining in numbers. So many species can actually tell us the health of our environment and alert us to problems we need to know about. They all need to be protected.

Jen's Creative Photography

For the more domestic side of my work, for example, pet photography, babies and other photo shoots, please go to
Jen's Creative Photography

Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Circle is Complete

Around the same time we lost our dog I recently found out we also lost our mothers kitty of about 17 years of age. She had gotten very sick. A very kind PSW were my mother was took Toffee in as none of us could. The last 6 months of her life were surrounded by a new loving family and lots of good care. As my daughter put it and it is beautiful. The circle is now complete. Toffee is back with my mother. When I loose someone in my life I work with my photos,somehow it just helps me get through. Remembering the good times and the sad ones. We are left behind to come to terms with the loss and we all have our own way and take how ever long to get on with our lives. For some it is tougher than others. One loss is bad enough,here we have had 5 plus a raccoon that lay for over 30 hours in my yard dying and I could get no help for it. Making it 6 deaths in 6 months. Another horrible story I wont get into. My mother was very proud of my son Jeff,he is pictured here with her and Toffee showing Grandma his first conservation award of 4. My kids and grandchildren make me proud,and that is what I must focus on now. Life goes on.Who knows I may even stay up to see 2013 come in this year. I am usually passed out by then. But this year has not been good and I am looking forward to a new and better year ahead.



No comments: