l have been a part of a few successful wildlife rescues and educate people on wildlife and environmental issues. We have helped in issues to save wetlands, woodlands etc.to save the precious life within. It is well worth the effort. We can all learn to live and work together. Education is the key. In 2011 I won an education award from Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority for the work and photography I do. Habitat is fast disappearing and with it, many species are also declining in numbers. So many species can actually tell us the health of our environment and alert us to problems we need to know about. They all need to be protected.

Jen's Creative Photography

For the more domestic side of my work, for example, pet photography, babies and other photo shoots, please go to
Jen's Creative Photography

Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Loosing mans best friend

I can tell you that 2012 will not be missed by me. In the last 6 months I have lost so much out of my life, my mother,one of my lovebirds my oldest cat, it has been very tough. On Sept 4th,our precious Max had to be put down,he got very sick very quickly with cancer on his liver plus more. Here are a few shots I have merged together of our best friend. He is greatly missed. The house is so empty without his pitter patter following us around. And his funny antics like the day I went into the kitchen and there was Max,head stuck in a box of cookies. He loved his treats. We had a good laugh out of that one. We got him at 8 months of age,he had a real personality and was apeople dog from the get go to the end. He adored little kids. He was 11 and was a real treasure.



No comments: